Sunday, December 19, 2010

...Holiday artwork- Advent #4...

This is my last holiday artwork post, which means that this is my creation for this year's card. As you have probably noticed, the idea of advent has really been on my mind this season. I didn't realize how much, until the other night I woke up in the wee hours of the morning with a few phrases running through my head. I've shared them below, unedited, just the way they rolled through my mind.
As you view this card, I hope you feel as though it was especially made for you, because it was....and this is my way of wishing you and your family a super holiday!!! Have a great week!!!


...ADVENT...
-----------------------
(The) Coming
Combing
Through the sands of time....................................
..........................................................Sifting and Shifting,
Between arrival & future destination...
...Waiting again.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment