Tuesday, March 1, 2011

...Mural...

I thought that I would share this video with you guys. It was made by Aaron Condon (Tim's brother). He made this from the footage that he shot of me designing and painting a mural at the Simple Way. Unfortunately, something happened to the audio when it was synced, so I sound really funny, but I guess it adds a comedic side to it....anyway, we're working on a way to fix it, so I'll share that when and if it gets worked out. For now I'll share this version with you guys. Aaron makes the session look great. So, enjoy and let me know what you think. Thanks, Aaron for the props.

1 comment:

  1. josh said, "...something happened to the audio when it was synced, so I sound really funny..."

    ha - you don't sound funny bro, you sound like a completely different human being who sounds nothing even remotely like you - that's an overdub of someone else's voice right?

    great video though. aaron did a fantastic job, and it's great to see the mural unfold before your eyes - it's a beaut clark!

    ReplyDelete