Friday, November 26, 2010

Blue Canvas

So I was reading this art magazine, Blue Canvas, and noticed that during an interview they asked some really neat questions. I thought I'd share them with you fellow artists and see what responses might pop up.
1. If you had a choice from any artist that has ever lived, who would you choose to sit down and have a conversation with?

2. What is your favorite movie of all time? Why?

3. If I had special powers they would be...

4. The world would be better if...

5. I'm addicted to...

6. When I have a creative block I...

7. Growing up I...

Have fun with this. We may actually inspire one another with our answers.

Oh, also check out my blog Lightning Rod and The Conduits. Pretty fun stuff: http://lightningrodconduit.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. growing up, i used to imagine myself eating a bowl of chocolate peanut-butter ice cream with m.c. escher at christmas time. the two of us possessed the ability to never think of the good of ourselves, but rather the good of one another. it resulted in a tremendous bond of friendship. we would kick back with our ice cream and watch emmet otter's jug band christmas and other such movies of grandeur. we would mutter to one another how the world would be a better place if more people ate chocolate peanut-butter icecream while watching emmett on the big screen. oh yeah, and we also had a secret handshake and pop guns to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I would try to convince Mark Rothko not to commit suicide.
    2. Nacho Libre is my favorite movie of all time. I love the internal conflict. A man of God has a desire to do something unconventional, even supposedly sinful, and the religious community of the day condemns him. Plus the soundtrack is buck. I love latino culture especially the romantic side of Mexico.
    3. Hearing people's thoughts.
    4. Love ruled our hearts.
    5. Mexican food.
    6. Buy new music or pray or both.
    7. Made a story book based on the creatures from "Aliens".

    ReplyDelete